Saturday, January 1, 2011

FITBF

 
 
1.   New Year's is (awesome/lame/other)    a little over-rated, but still a ton of fun when you do go extremo in celebrationThe older I get, the less cool the celebration part is and the more cool the starting over and new opportunities on the horizon type stuff becomes. 
 
2.  Last New Year's Eve I  babysat to earn money for my trip to Los Angeles/Pasadena and then met my bestie, Mandy, at the local cigar pub for a beer and a few akward run-ins with our ex-boyfriends.  Then a slumber party at her house like the good ole days.
 
3.  My New Year's resolution is  
art journal entry via me

4.  The best way to spend New Year's Eve is   with the ones you love.
5.  My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is     hopefully not the '90s look!  As we get further along... the more "vintage" that God-awful look becomes.  I just hope that's one thing vintage we all sorta skip-over! We all want to forget the 90s right??
6.  This New Year's Eve I will   be with my family at home & loving every minute of the laid-backness.  I won't be drinking... I've given it a rest here lately.  I feel healthy & rested!  Tomorrow I'm bowl gamin' it at the Capital One Bowl - RTR!!
7.  A fresh start is  in progress.

9 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

I have been reading your blog and I absolutely love it. I'm your newest follower! I love this post as well. You seem like such an awesome girl!!!

P.S.
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

justine. said...

I love the mission work idea! Are there any programs you have looked into for globally?!

Rob & Lindsey said...

Hi Baily, thanks for commenting on my blog recently! Your blog is wonderful- I'm a new follower! :) Happy 2011!

Jade said...

hi! glad you liked my blog, urs is pretty cool too:) i agree, we do have a lot in common. are you artsy, too? cause you just seem like the kind of person that would be... anyways, i'm gonna follow ur blog too :)

New Year's is... eh. okay. not something i really celebrate. call me lame-o, but i just don't see the point in it all.

Last New Year's Eve i... slept, ha ha

My New Year's Resolution is... to finish the book i've been writing for two years. almost there!

The Best Way to Spend New Year's Eve is... spending time with family, watching good tv shows, eating rich food, all that good stuff. i'm more of a quiet celebrator, in my pajamas, ha ha.

My Prediction for an Up and Coming Trend this year is... vintage meets bright makeup meets electronic.

This New Year's Eve i will... do nothing. just drink tea on the couch and then go to bed at 10. yup :)

A fresh start... is here (or so i think)

Unknown said...

totally love your 2011 to-do list. very inspiring and motivating to see other people want to accomplish some of the same things that i do. ♥

Saumya said...

Hii! I love every part of this post and your blog!! I feel like we have so much in common and you write in a very relateable and sincere way :) I'm excited to be a new follower. Good luck with all of your New Year's wishes.

Saumya said...

P.S. My blog used to be called "Quarter Life Crisis" because I was trying to figure out how to survive the twenties. Ahh! Such a crazy, dynamic part of life :)

mel said...

i am in complete agreement with #1. this new years just felt like a normal friday night. i mean, i was at home sick, but it was a great night watching movies with my man making me tea :)
Best of luck with all your 2011 goals, have fun with them!

kebowman said...

#10 "let it be."
That made me smile.