Monday, January 10, 2011

Random

I'm addicted to hot tea right now.  And cider.  And don't make fun of me for the Good Mood kind, it couldn't hurt to add a little positivity to your day... or is that not "your cup of tea?" 
 I'm hilarious.

I went to one of my favorite places recently where I got these 2 awesome, vintage-inspired, garland strands. Don't you just love World Market...???
I know this will be the perfect finishing touch once I redecorate my room... 
I think they are so fun!
And they may inspire me to get on my DIY feet & get to making something already!  


I also found this shower curtain while I was there.  Mom and I decided that it is just right for a combination of our two styles, and since I'm living back at her house, I can't just go changing EVERYthing into how I want it... I have to be respectful of her space.  She always has been of mine.
(Even though she did redecorate once I hit the road for college, she did let me help pick it out)...
But this shower curtain will look awesome in my bathroom that connects - Jack 'n Jill like - to what will be my little "sitting/entertaining/crafty room."  And like I said, it's perfectly Mom and I.
Classically Bohemian ;)


I just love it!!!

Do you know what else I love?

The fact that I am a funky jewelry junkie!
Here's one of their hangout spots in my bathroom. 


I'm not a big Juicy Couture girl, but I DO love their VIVA LA JUICY perfume!
I get a lot of "You smell good!" compliments!!!

We only got to play a little bit of frisbee today before the thunderstorm sent us inside to take a mid-afternoon nap!!  But, my migraine wasn't letting me go to sleep and I couldn't resist a photoshoot with that Kodak moment!!   

Whose bed is it anyway???

I'm sorry, but she can sprawl out on my covers, slobber on pillows, and breathe down my neck all she wants to.... because after a good snuggle session in the bed - I get THIS FACE!


...and THAT face gets whatever she wants! ;)


peace and love
baily

9 comments:

Ramsey said...

Can I just come and play with your jewelry collection please?! It looks like so much fun! Love the shower curtain...and the puppy face. But who couldn't?

good+growing said...

Hello, found your blog through a friend's that I follow and I just love it & your photos! Also love World Market... thanks for sharing!
http://goodandhardy.blogspot.com/

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

Great finds at WM! Love your jewelry and that shower curtain! New follower to your blog and I love it -- you are adorable!!

Suze said...

WM finds and Hot Tea , yummmy!!!! hope you've had a great day!!!!

Mal said...

Love the jewelry collection- so fun! :)

Amy Nielson said...

i LOVE world market. i have to buy tim tams everytime we go. and your puppy is super cute :)

Dee Paulino said...

your jewelry collection looks so chic!

Michelle (michabella) said...

You ARE HilARIOUS! ;) I love Bigelow Green Tea with Peach.

LOVE your jewelry collection!!! I need to accessorize. Meh.

And I love World Market. I havent been there in forever! And holy moly Baily... You have 90 followers?!?!!!! Your awesome and im so happy for you <333

Kaleena J. said...

Hmm. Perhaps I'll try that perfume.. I've been looking for a new scent. I'm a total jewelery junkie too.