Thursday, January 6, 2011

My first VLOG!

Well, I made a
"get to know ya" video...


Since I am meeting SO MANY wonderful friends in the blogosphere, I thought I ought to use my new bLoGgiE camera and introduce myself.
I already posted a video of Millie HERE from when we first got the bLoGgiE. 

Anyways, since so many other blog chicks out there have inspired me to go ahead and step in to the "vlogging" world, I figured 'WHY NOT?'
It's always fun to try new things

I hope you enjoy meeting me...
It's okay to laugh at me - I've learned to 
laugh at myself 
quite well. I think that is an important thing we must do in order to get by in this 
CRAZY WORLD!

- let me know what you think - 

- leave me a link to your VLOG if ya have one! -

- And don't forget to find a reason to laugh...
so seriosuly, watch that video! haha -


peace and love
baily
the very amateur vlogger

11 comments:

lila Braga said...

so happy to meet you girl!
happy new year!
hugs
lila

Michelle (michabella) said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! LOVE IT! :)

Kim said...

you are precious. thanks for your message of hope through christ! it comforts me to know that He promises suffering, yet we have hope and something (someone!) to cling to when that suffering does come. :) nice to "meet" you!

Dee Paulino said...

It was very nice meeting you, you're gorgeous! Thanks for reminding us about the comfort of Christ. There's nothing quite like it. Oh, and, I must say you're a strong little lady! It takes a lot of courage and self growth to move on

kebowman said...

so cute! :) i love how you said, "who loves me long distance!" precious!! :)

BJJ said...

Thanks for the positive feedback, y'all!
It is just a silly feeling to video yourself. But maybe it helped you get to know me better!
Love you all! And, I'm not going to lie... I sorta had, I mean REALLY HAD a fun time doing it so expect more! HA!

peace and love, bjj

Saumya said...

Aw, this is SO cute!!! I loove it! And hope to see more :)

Unknown said...

First of all I already loved your blog but now I just love it 987485978359475 times more! The reasons are as follows:

1. You are just the cutest little southern girl in the whole world! I love accents, and always wanted a southern one. I am from California, so that is not really in the cards lol.

2. The way you put your faith out into the world is inspiring. And I was just reading this Romans passage the other day!! Crazy!

3. Your love for vintage music is the same as mine! I love record albums too!!

We should be friends haha! Love your blog so much!

Unknown said...

1. I agree with Kai, I love your accent!! It's adorable that you're a southern girl! I am only from Virginia and I go to school in Boston and everyone calls ME the southern bell! haha

2. "Be as You are"-please tell me you got this from Kenny Chesney! I love him and this album and I say this all the time!!!

3. I can't wait to read more of your blog!

http://anerdslist.blogspot.com/

Mal said...

just stumbled across your blog, and i love it! and this vlog is aaadorable :) cant wait to see more!

http://twentysomethingyearsyoung.blogspot.com/

Happy Kathy said...

I looooved your video...so inspiring!!!!!!