Friday, January 14, 2011

5QF




1.  What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Without a doubt…
FORREST GUMP

I do this, a lot actually - rewatch my favorite movies like FG, Almost Famous, and 500 Days of Summer.  I know most the 'memorable quotes' from all of them, but the only one I can recite word for word is the brilliant Forrest Gump.
Obsession is a few degrees less than whatever I am!

2.  What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Being blatantly ignored.
I think it is the rudest thing you can do to someone.
I’d rather be cussed up & down, than ignored.

3.  If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Wild at heart.

4.  If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
An advocate for children with disabilities and their families OR write my dream novel in a cottage by the bay/ocean/Gulf/anywhere with sunshine and fresh air.

5.  What is your one "splurge" item that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Victoria’s Secret bras.

Thanks for learning more about me this Friday.
I’ll post my Weekly Recap later!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! I have SO MUCH to look forward to over the next couple of days so I think it will be a good one for me!

Peace and Love
BAI

PS - it was a good college basketball week for me - a good treat after I had to suffer the reality of Auburn winning the football title.  So the best things happened for the first week of conference play (now that I can focus on my beloved basketball)
Top-ranked DUKE lost (hahaha)
ALABAMA beat SOUTH CAROLINA (evil laugh)
NORTH CAROLINA won (big cheers)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, totally forgot about Forrest Gump.. weird since it's one of my fav movies and I just watched it like 2 weeks in a row! :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

FG is a classic! And good splurge item! Forgot to add that to mine...I def do some splurging when it comes to VS. So excited for Sunday!!! :) Doors open at 6, btw. Oh and I also hate being ignored. CANT.STAND.IT.

Have a lovely Friday! <333

amber lynn said...

Forrest Gump is a great movie! and for sure VS bras are a great splurge :)

monica said...

i refuse to watch forrest gump after bawling like a baby the first time i watched it.

great blog!
xo
monica

Dee Paulino said...

I don't think I can live without VS bras either. I loved your answers, reading was a lot of fun. I decided to join and do my first 5QF :)

Have a nice weekend!

janel. said...

yay! I am soooo anti-Duke too!! xo

Amanda said...

love your blog style! and appreciate a sista unc fan!