Saturday, January 8, 2011

I love BLOG FRIEND LoVe!!!

Check out one of my very favorite blogs: Living a Life of Love where she leaves me some much appreciated BLOG LOVE on her Thoughtless Thursday post.
The best part is… it was a shout-out about and love and that made her think of me, so she linked up my vlog!
Please, no one tell me if Im out there on youTubes Most Embarassing Videos.
I think I would just rather NOT know.
But I am glad that I have such an awesome friend in Michelle because she always goes out of her way to send me some love & I hope she knows I appreciate it!

Check out her blog!

Peace and Love
Baily

4 comments:

Saumya said...

Excited to check it out!

Megan said...

Awww, that's SO sweet! I love getting blog love and I love giving out blog love!! It makes the world go 'round!

Dee Paulino said...

Def checking it out!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Aw :) Just now seeing this!! Im all about blog love! Esp for you!!! I love your blog! <333