Wednesday, January 12, 2011

snow day? not in FLORIDA

Since this story was reported, my gratefulness for being back in the Sunshine State has tripled - times a million. 
While everyone else wore snowsuits today, I played frisbees with the dogs in a tank top.  Not lying.  72 and sunny.  Would I rather be anywhere else in the world right now??? Nooo way!  Well, maybe... but I probably couldn't GET THERE if I wanted to.  I'll just stay in the 72 and sunny spot.
I got to have a little 'girls rendevous' with our favorite blogger AND real-life friend, Michelle, tonight.  Jammed to some Mumford and Sons, drove around some back roads (but didn't get lost, barely) and went to Target
I celebrated being a Floridian today by buying these:



Bandeau tops are the "it" right now, I guess.  I definitely love them... how pale I was when I tried them on??? Noot so much.
I'm ready for it to be Spring/Summer time so that I can spend my days really celebrating my Florida-girlness by wearing a bikini every day by day and something with these fancies I just CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR by night:



I found these BCBGeneration heels at Dillards during the Holidays and instantly FELL IN LOVE.  And it just so happened that "the shoe fit" and, ladies, what have we always been told to do in case of that??? BUY IT!
Cha-ching! $$$
I love shoes... but I dig the affordable ones best!  These were on sale, plus I got an extra 10% off because they were scratched from being the display shoe. (When you have tiny feet like me, this happens a lot because I'm the usual display shoe size which is typically the smallest size the style comes in.) 
I'm SO READY for Summer...
I have a feeling it is going to be the best one yet!!!

peace and love
b-j-j

9 comments:

lul said...

Ahhh you lucky you! Those bikinis are gorgeous. Come now summer pretty please!
I'm doing a giveaway on my blog, you should check it out maybe you'll like it!
Kiss
Lula

Jesslyn Amber said...

Love the new header!
And, I can't begin to express how jealous I am! It's like 20 degrees here with snow on the ground and icy roads. :(

Mimi said...

oh my gosh, those are both beautiful! and those shoes -- gorgeous! :D you're so lucky! here in california, it's still freezing in the beaches. but according to weather reports, it's supposed to warm up in the next few days. :)

p.s. i am a new follower. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Ahhh.. I adore your new bikinis! I've always been so jealous of you US girls for having target... not to mention US gals living in Florida enjoying sunshine the whole year around! :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Dee Paulino said...

The bikinis are super nice. I love them both, but the blue one is my favorite out of the two. Those shoes are sexy, BCBG for a good price? I love them more now.

oh, and, enjoy your Florida weather. I live in New England. It's snowing as I write this, we're getting 16" today. Yikes!!! Please stay out in the sun a little longer for me.

Michelle (michabella) said...

1. LOVE THE NEW HEADER!! I'll put together a button asap. 2. I simply adore you! Our rendevous was fun and much needed! :) Let's do it more often! 3. Love the bathing suits...I hated how pale I looked in mine too! AH! 4. THOSE HEELS ARE A-MAZING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE <333

Alison Kinsey said...

oooh super pretty bathing suits! you're lucky to live in Fl and not have to worry about the snow. i'm looking outside my window and it's a winter wonderland, but i'd take summer weather any day instead!

E said...

Love those bikinis...I'm sure you are much tanner than you think you are, being as how you were out yesterday with a frisbee and I was inside because of snow :)

Antoinette Musik said...

I have the worse case of shoe envy! They are absolutely stunning.
Gorgeous blog too!

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com