Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WILW



{To link up click here}

I am loving my morning coffee and my afternoon/night-time tea!  And the fact that I have only drank alcohol once in the last, like, 40 days!
I am loving my new header because I am excited about this new beginning of mine.  Lots of "for the good" changes have happened in my life recently and I am beyond amazed at how loud God answered a desperate prayer of mine yesterday.  He is SO GOOD!

I am loving this quote from the movie Benjamin Button...
"It's a funny thing about coming home.  Looks the same, smells the same. 
You realize what has changed is YOU."

I am loving that I am trying to un-train my feet from needing to wear SOCKS all the time.  I've NOT slept in socks the past two nights. That has NEVER happened!!!

I am loving us!  We are besties!



Peace and Love
HAPPY WEDNESDAY TO YOU!
 -bjj-


14 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

You and Millie are TOO stinkin' cute!!! I am loving your new header and your new beginning! Great way to start off the year! I am also loving that Benjamin Button quote.. It is SO true for me as I know it is for you too.

And we def should do a Valentine's date together! :) XOXO! Let's hang out more.

Christina said...

I've never been a sock person until lately. I could not even fathom sleeping in them, but I with the colder weather, I've been enjoying socks lately!

I love the new header! Too cute!

the southern hostess said...

I love tea time! Your blog is adorable.

Suze said...

I too love mommy and me time , soooo sweet and blessed to have a good relationship with momma dearest :))

Emily Powell said...

your header is super cute! good job!

Nicole said...

Love, love, love having tea at night! Thanks for coming by my blog. Your sweet comment made me smile!

Chelsea said...

Love the new blog look! :)

Dee Paulino said...

I am loving the new banner as well. And God answering prayers? He's quite the man isn't he? Happy Wednesday to you too darling.

Happy Kathy said...

Your new header is really pretty!!!!!!!I looove my morning coffee too!!!!!!It's the reason that I wake up every day...xexe

Catherine Fishback said...

Hi! This is such a cute and sunshine-y blog. And your dog is adorable.

XO,
Catherine
(from the other sunshine-y state, California)

http://bradfordandcatherine.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

I love the header! It's so cheery!!

BJJ said...

Thanks for all the compliments. That was my little "project" yesterday! I went into hermit crab mode but I am diggin' the new look too! Change usually ends up being good, and not so bad! xoxo to you ALL!!

What's on the agenda for Thursday, blog friends?

-bjj

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

That quote is so sweet and true :)

Love the new header too!

Sarah said...

I love your doggie! So cute!! I can never sleep in socks, If I fall asleep in them I take them off in my sleep =)