Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 1 flew by! :)


In one word or phrase: a new beginning
I’m dreaming of you: 
the coast of somewhere beautiful
this one of my favorite days ^   
Song on repeat:

 only you
by joshua radin
(...I think, that link is NOT working for me right now so my b!)


Gotta write it down: 

“I don’t hold back - I’m no good then.
I’d rather be good, sometimes,
than holding back all of the time.”
–Janis Joplin

Lesson Learned:
You can’t always get what you want. 
But if you try sometimes,
you just might find, you get what you need.

Picture to frame:

I'm so glad I got to hang out
with these girls (Whit and Elena) in Birmingham tonight!
Highlights of the week:
Alabama’s near-perfect performance in the bowl game;
Stepping out of my comfort zone & doing my first vlog;
Seeing great friends; Going for a morning run;
Getting some of MY OWN stuff put in my NEW room!

Weekend to do list:
Road-trip with Mom to Bama; Elena’s baby shower;
Wishing Clay ‘GOOD LUCK’ in his semi-pro soccer tryout;
Pick out/set up the floral arrangements for E’s shower;
Visit with my besties in Birmingham & my Sissy!

Sorry this post is a tid-bit late!
I hope everyone's first week of the year
started you off with lots of JOY!
If it wasn't the best of all "NEW BEGINNINGS" then I hope
you enjoy your weekend and that you
kick back, relax, and keep in mind what matters! 
{a special good luck to Clay at his
try-out for the Wilmington Hammerheads}

peace and love
bjj







You’ll do great, babe! Have fun!




I love you!
–Bailygirl

2 comments:

Dee Paulino said...

have a great weekend

xoxo

Cole Franke said...

really like that quote! happy weekend! :)