Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekend Smiles

This weekend has been pretty slow-paced. 

Millie and I folded a little laundry...

I sat out in the sun and read my book,
Names My Sisters Call Me by Megan Crane,
and fell in love with this quote that was on the title page...
 I thought it was a PERFECT one for me! ;)

I hung out with good friends last night...
we went to Will's Pub in Orlando to hear American Aquarium...
I finally got a chance to talk/catch up with their lead singer BJ
who is a groovy fellow and I spent some quality time
with friends Michelle, Adam, and Anthony.


 I woke up not feeling too hot & sexy this morning...
but I felt A LOT better after I had this mid-afternoon snack!!!


 If anyone hates on Funfetti cupcakes,
then they need to have a Funfetti cupcake w/purple icing & sprinkles!

And I for sure felt better after I snuggled up on the couch
with this little one and watched college basketball all day long!


 I found this little bundle at the Dollar $tore! And if you know me then
you know what I'm about to do with it - rock  those flowers in my hair!!!


 I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
I can't decide if I feel up for getting out tonight or
if I just want to take it easy at home! 

I'm excited about getting up tomorrow morning and going to worship with my Mom and Dad... it's one of my favorite things about being back at home. 
Mom usually has something tasty for us to eat at breakfast on Sunday mornings
and Dad puts on some good Southern Gospel music on the family stereo
and we run around getting put together in our 'Sunday Best.' 
It's a little thing about being home... the sounds of "The Old Rugged Cross" and
"Blessed Assurance" as I get ready to go to a place of worship to spend time with my Savior - who continues to bless me and provide for me, even when I feel like I do not deserve his overwhelming love.  It is during those times that I am reminded of what an awesome family-home I grew up in that serves the Lord and gives from their heart.  I wouldn't have it any other way!!! I am so fortunate!

Tomorrow night, I am going to go to STATUS with Savannah and hopefully
learn how I can get more involved, now that the hustle & bustle of the holidays are over and the new schedule of events for the Spring have begun!

What's everyone else been up to this weekend?!?
I'm hoping it's been fun & relaxing!!!

GOD BLESS.

peace&love
baily

LOVE THE LORD AND FOLLOW HIS PLAN FOR YOUR LIVES,
CLING TO HIM AND SERVE HIM ENTHUSIASTICALLY.
Joshua 22:5


9 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww love that quote. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Talia said...

Sounds like a wonderfully relaxing weekend. Enjoy the rest of it!

Natalie said...

Just found your blog-- it's too cute!

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

Chelsea said...

I really like that quote about family skeletons!

Anonymous said...

Millie looks like she was VERY helpful with the laundry. Your blog looks so sweet!

American Honey said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend!!

Dee Paulino said...

Looks like a fun-relaxing weekend. I can't wait to get in my best outfit and go praise Him today.

Ashley said...

hey! thanks for following the blog - i'm following back! :) looks like you had an awesome weekend!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i want a funfetti cupcake....so hungry now!