Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WILW



I'm loving the SUNSHINE that I woke up to this morning...
it's another beautiful day in Orlando (even though we've had some severe thunderstorms lately but we're used to that here in the Lightning Capital of the World)

I'm loving my new shoes that I bought last night!!! I have wanted these since LAST spring, and they are on sale and still as fabulous as ever in my eyes!  My itty-bitty size 6 and extremely narrow foot fits PERFECTLY into Jessica Simpson pumps.  I can't wait to rock these in Orlando one night! ;)

They are that really pretty patent-leather pearly color.
I dig!!!

I'm loving that our movie theater is only $5 on Tuesdays.  Last week I went to see Black Swan with Michelle and last night I went to see Country Strong with Momma.  With my Regal Card I was able to get some good, buttery popcorn for only $2!  A $5 ticket + $2 popcorn = DEAL!!!

I wasn't loving the part about our 'movie night' last night when the projector-reel BROKE and was not fixable!!! So Mom and I got to see 70% of Country Strong and we are welcome to go back with our "FREE READMISSION TICKET" that the Regal Cinemas manager gave us.  I was a little bummed, because I was TOTALLY INTO THE MOVIE!  It was wonderful.
Gwyneth was awesome and I am offically OBSESSED with Garrett Hedlund now.  Cowboy, take me away.... (just sayin!)

I'm loving that it's almost time for my favorite Spring-time fashion!
Bohemian Dresses!!!
...if you don't think I rock these all Spring, you're crazy! ;)
I'm loving this ANTHROPOLOGIE one...
Ya dig?!?!

I'm loving that my hair is finally growing!  It must be my extreme paranoia about it's inability to grow more than an inch past my shoulders.  I swear, it gets to this length and just stops.  It's ridiculous!  So I've been taking my vitamins, washing it when it's dirty but not over-doing it and drying it out, wearing it wavy & straight so that it's not damaged by doing it the same over and over, and keeping my fingers crossed that I can get it back to being as long as it was in high school.  It probably helps that I got it cut in DECEMBER for the first time since JUNE!  Sooo bad, I know.
Is anyone else bad about that?!?


I'm loving my NEW FOLLOWERS!!! Y'all are awesome & I look forward to learning more about you and reading up on y'alls blogs!!! I really do love how I have met SO MANY amazing people via this wonderful world of bloggers! It is the coolest thing, I wish more people "understood" haha ;)


peace and love
BAILY

14 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

I understand ;) AND I am loving thos JS pumps!!! They are perfect for people with feet our size :) I have so many pairs of her shoes!! TJMAXX always has them for a great price! What a bummer about the movie! Y'all just arent meant to see it I guess?! Haha. ANd yes...Cowboy take me away. Yum.

Happy Wednesday! <333

Renée said...

Love all your loves!! Can't wait to see the movie, it looks SO good. And your hair is gorgeous:)

Kristen said...

love those shoes! and the dress, so pretty!

Unknown said...

OK so seriously the movie theatre you go to is only 5 minutes from where I work!! small world - right?!
I LOVE the shoes! and anthropologie has some fabulous attire!

Ashley said...

I can be bad about going to get my hair cut. When I finally go it feels soooo much better!

Unknown said...

ah I have the same hair problems. Mine is finally getting long too! And I CANNOT wait for maxi dress weather! Love!

Julie said...

When you're trying to grow your hair out it truly is so hard to convince yourself to go get a trim. I donated mine about six months ago and I got my first trim after Christmas. I was so paranoid about it, I kept saying, "I'm trying to grow it out, I want to keep my lenght." haha. Good luck with your hair growth!

That is awesome/horrible about the movie. Those shoes are quite lovely.

Enjoying your blog.

Lynnlee said...

those heels are sooo cute. My roommate and I are going to Nashville for a weekend roadtrip and we are both dying for some new clothing items to sport on the trip - unfortunately my budget does not want me to buy anything...so Im hoping for some successful thrift/consignment shopping.

cate said...

love dresses like that.
cant wait for it to be that time of year here in utah as well.


& im am completely the same way, its soo hard for me to even get a trim when im trying to get my hair to grow out. (probably because when i say trim they take of about 2 inches!)

Ashley said...

oh man - that totally sucks about the movie! but i'm glad you have such a cheap theatre - totally jealous!

Joanne said...

I totally know what you mean about the hair! I had super long hair in high school and I miss it! My big thing is split ends...and I only cut my hair like twice a year cause I just don't like spending the money to get it done!

Love that dress! Enjoying reading your blog!

Joanne

Dee Paulino said...

that anthropology dress is beautiful. I think you look great with short hair. i have been thinking about cutting mine for quite a while now but I am undecided, I keep asking myself, what if I start missing it? or don't like the new cut? or if it doesn't look good on me? we shall see

Holli said...

Cute shoes!! I can't wait to see Country Song... glad you liked the part you got to see :)

Marian said...

Ohhhh, I'm loving that $5 movie theater as well. I wonder if there is one around me!