Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Shower Pics!

Elena's Baby Shower
Hoover, Alabama
1/10/11

....after this, we are definitely ready to meet Baby Piper!

 Advice cards for the newlywedded parents-to-be!
 Lots of pink!
 The best tastinng PUNCH ever!!! It was like a slush - yum!
 E & Taylor & Piper were showered with so many precious gifts!
 Elena & Taylor's nephew, PORTER.  He was so sweet, cute and Southern, & well-behaved!
That's how I like 'em!  
 He generously helped E open her gifts.  She was so good with him;
she's going to be a GREAT Mommy - I have NO DOUBT about that!
 Speaking of a GREAT MOMMY - there's mine with her baby girls!
 We were the ones who were "there" when life changed in April. 
They'll always be special to me for that.
 So glad I got to see Jackie. She's been up North freezing her butt off.
My butt is already acclimated back to being a Florida girl,
so that snowy weather was NOT to my liking! 
Chicken Legs.
Some of the ladies... can you  find me?? haha ;)
 The Neumann's.
 Plus me!
These friends have a super special place in my heart.
Aunt Baily, Mommy, and Aunt Jackie! 

SUCH A SPECIAL DAY!

peace and love
BAILY

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love baby showers, how fun:-)

Unknown said...

p.s. that yellow jacket is super cute!

BJJ said...

Thanks!! It's pretty loud - but then again, so am I ;)

Saumya said...

So cute! Love that yellow coat on you.

Michelle (michabella) said...

Love the pictures!!! And def loving that yellow jacket :)

Dee Paulino said...

I love your yellow coat! Great photos. The mommy to be glows :)