Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekly Recap


In one word or phrase
Something good’s coming…
I’m dreaming of you
This Pier 1 girly-bohemian slipcover for a sitting chair…
Cute, huh?

Song on repeat


Gotta write it down

Love is the answer at least for most of the
questions in my heart like 'why are we here?',
'where do we go?', and 'why is it so hard?'
-JACK JOHNSON

Lesson Learned

I am not in control of my life.  I never have been.  I've found peace by renewing my faith in the fact that His plan is always better than mine.  His journey has a glorious destination for me.  And I'm okay about that - oh the emotional drama you save yourself when you TRUST GOD.  I never thought I was as strong as I found out this week that I am. 

PROVERBS 31:25
She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.

Picture to Frame

I probably shared this pic with
y’all before, but I just love it… sorry.

Weekend To-do List

Movie night {Country Strong} tonight, hanging with friends/family, starting my redecorating project, then the ALL-STAR ACOUSTIC JAM on Sunday night at the Hard Rock Live with Michelle.
-LUKE BRYAN
-KIX BROOKS
-THOMPSON SQUARE
-CHUCK WICKS
-CRAIG MORGAN
-LEE BRICE
-LOCASH COWBOYS
...this cowgirl is pumped!

I hope this year is full of lots of music and I get to
experience shows and festivals of all my different genres.
This past Spring & Summer turned so crazy and hectic after the fire so I didn't get to live the season to it's fullest.
But that's why it's a new year! :)


WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Any music festivals you plan to attend this year??
FILL ME IN!!

peace and love
-bjj-

16 comments:

Kristen said...

love the ruffles on that chair cover! so cute & girly! have a great weekend :)

Michaela said...

The ruffles are adorable and I love that bible verse!

this free bird said...

I love your lesson learned...I'm right there with you.

Have a great weekend!
Carrie

American Honey said...

Wow sounds like a great weekend!! I want to see Country strong so bad, have fun! My favorite music would totally be COUNTRY! Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

LOVE that chair! so so cute. great pick.

bailey said...

Another Bail(e)y! Crazy! Let me tell you - you will LOVE Country Strong!!!

Dee Paulino said...

Great verse, perfect timing!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have a great weekend planned :) have fun!x

kellichristinecase said...

love your blog darling. i love to pick wildflowers haha. cheers!

Brush Fire Fairytails said...

I lovelove that chair cover so cute!

CarrieJo said...

cute blog girl! and your dog is adorable!

www.lifeoftheliles.blogspot.com

Celeste said...

mmmm that chair is AMAZING!

morgan said...

chair cover is so very cute :)

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I'm following you right back and so glad that you enjoyed my post today. I am a huge fan of Jack Johnson - it was so refreshing to see that here :)

xoxo

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

This chair cover is out of this world CUTE!!!!

Blessings,
Linda

RIPplePuddle said...

Why did you have to show me that darned slipcover? Now I need it;)