Monday, December 13, 2010

The Uggs Switch-Up


Look, Pash and I aren't complete opposites.
We're twinkies too!

What's funny about this picture - besides the matching sweatshirts, dogs, and boots - is that we mixed up our Uggs after this photo was taken.  I don't know how many four letter words I said under my breath as I tried to figure out why my 'Ugglies' had all of a sudden stretched on me.

Anyone that knows me oughta know that I LOOOOVE my Uggs this time of year. 
It's either the beloved Australian suede boots or my cowboy boots and they
wear and tear I have on each holds that statement true.  But Sissy called and asked if I had the Size 8's because she had the Size 7's.  We're going to do the switcharoo on Friday when Dad and I drive to Tuscaloosa to pack a few more things up.  I am running out of warm clothes!

I'm about to freeze my little butt off in Florida... it's coooold down here!


Ashley has snow in Alabama - and I KNOW she's missing those Uggs. 
They'll be there soon, Sissy!

peace and love
bai

1 comment:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Love this picture!!! I love my Uggs too :)