Monday, December 20, 2010

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

one. I'm North Carolina bound tomorrow.  I am looking forward to seeing my grandparents and other extended family.  It is going to be a super quick trip (I'll be back Thursday) but it is worth it to see the ones we love during the Christmas season. 

two. I loved STATUS last night with Savannah and Michelle so much.  The message was awesome - it was about reaping and sewing the seeds God plants in us and the music was so my style.  I was loving every bit of it! :)

three. There are TAGS e v e r y w h e r e!!
I have used the fire insurance money to replace SO MUCH STUFF lately.  Basically, a whole new winter wardrobe... so I've had to pull the tags & button pouches & annoying hanger straps out of pretty much everything I put on... but it's nothing to complain about - just a funny/strange feeling each time!
But, with all the shopping I think I'm FINALLY done with my Christmas... this may be a new record time for me. But knowing me (and my family), we will probably make a mad dash to some store last minute.  It's an inevitable fact!

four. How cool is it that Bama is playing in Orlando at the Capital One Bowl over New Years weekend?! And of course, my sports lovin', Roll Tide-in' family has tickets and we're pumped!  Gotta love Bowl season!  It might not be Pasadena like last year (what a bad ass time I got to experience) but it's still a great season! Love my Tide! :)

five. I'm pumped about the lunar eclipse tonight... duh, I'm going to watch it! ;)


Hope everyone's Monday has been wonderful, and if not... maybe nature's magic show tonight will cheer you up and send you better days this week! Link up with Carissa to follow along with Miscellany Monday! :)

peace and love
baily









9 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Safe travels to NC!!! I am so hoping the weather cooperates so we can see the Eclipse!!! If it does I am totally going to text you! :P I hope I wake up. lol. And that is so awesome you get to see Bama! I was hoping Ohio State would have come down to one of the bowls in FL.

Happy Monday! <333

Unknown said...

SO excited about the eclipse too! :)

BJJ said...

They are in the Sugar Bowl right? (I think?!)
Keeping my fingers crossed for the weather! I hope I am awake - I've been running around all day preparing for the NC trip and finishing up Christmas gifts. I'm still not packed & gift wrapped yet tho! Good thing I don't have a lot to pack ;)

Baily

Cambron said...

Have a safe trip to NC! Don't forget to get some Cheerwine!
http://cjsouthernsophisticate.blogspot.com/

Miss Southern Prep said...

Hope your trip to NC is wonderful!

Kristen said...

Michigan State University (where I got my undergraduate degree) is playing Alabama in the Capitol One Bowl! Very excited...should be a great game :)

Chelsea said...

I watched the lunar eclipse and it was so cool! Definitely worth staying up.

BJJ said...

I am definitely looking forward to the Bowl game. Michigan State is an awesome team - it will be a great game!

I definitely was passed out and missed the lunar eclipse - but thank goodness for the internet! :) I got to see some groovy pictures!

Chunky Knubby Navel said...

So I was just reading this thread on 20sb about how people hate when they find a blog that mentions God. It made me grumpy, and I decided that the first blog I ran across that mention God, I would tell the writer that I love them and to KEEP IT UP.

Whitney