Monday, December 27, 2010

Scriptured Inspiration

I've spent a lot of time in my Bible here lately.  It has always been my main source of hope, and it gives me uncomparable strength!
For two years I've battled some pretty tough fights with anxiety and depression, and it's been a struggle since my life changed with the fire in April.  But, I've also lived a very fruitful and blessed life when I was able to see past the gloom and smoke.  I have an unbreakable friendship with the Lord again and I can honestly say that I am refueled and rejuvenated every time I spend a few moments with God in the mornings.  My disciipline to have 'quiet time' everyday has definitely made a difference.  I am just a happier person these days... even when people try to break my spirit down.  I honestly think that because it is faithful to the Lord, and for the betterment of myself, no one can break this spirit of mine down. 
I continue to see the positives! 

Here are some verses that have kept my spirit up and my heart and soul full of faith!
God is great... He has provided for me and blessed me during a year full of downfalls. 
I continue on because of the promises I find in His word.

"HOPE WILL KEEP YOU HAPPY AND FULL OF PEACE."
-Romans 15:13


"IN MY DISTRESS I SCREAMED TO THE LORD FOR HIS HELP. AND HE HEARD ME FROM HEAVEN."
-Psalm 18:6


"Let me see your kindness to me in the morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for my prayer is sincere."
-Psalm 143:8


"BE HAPPY. GROW IN CHRIST.
LIVE IN HARMONY AND PEACE."
-II Corinthians 13:11


"Your spiritual strength comes as a gift from God."
-Hebrews 13:9


"GOD IS AT WORK WITHIN YOU."
-Philippians 2:13
 
all images via weheartit

peace and love
b a i l y

3 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

These are great verses! Thanks for sharing :)

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6-7

Unknown said...

Bailey! These versus are amazing! Thank you for sharing your struggle, and how the Lord has helped you. That is just inspiring!

Chelsea said...

Wow, you have no idea how much I needed to read this- particularly this morning- thank you VERY much for sharing Baily :)

I've struggled with a lot of those same things, so this post has really inspired me!