Friday, December 17, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday


{one} giving is... so much more fun than getting!  I am always SO EXCITED for everyone to open the presents I got them!  Plus, I like to give my love and my time to worthy causes and give my heart to those people and things that I am PASSIONATE about.
{two} receiving is... nice, too!!! Especially when it's something thoughtful or something you've been wanting for a loooong time!  It's always fun to get goodies! :)
{three} the best gift I ever received was... the huge blessing I received on my 23rd Birthday!  Wink wink... "Mr. Clay" !!!
{four} the best gift I ever gave was... precious little Maybelle!  I bought her for my sister's graduation from Samford University and she has brought so much laughter to our lives!

 
{five} something intangible that I wish I could receive is... complete peace of mindI still try to achieve it, but I know there's always going to be imperfections in this crazy/beautiful life!

{six} something intangible that I wish I could give is... HOPE to everyone who is suffering!
{seven} the one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got is... a ponyOr a dolphin for the swimming pool.  I was a weirdo little girl.  (....annnnd young adult!)
 
 
true that.
 
join in on the 'fill in the blank friday' fun!
 
peace and love
baily
 
 
Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people that have come alive.
- Howard Thurman
 
 

 

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Really really liked this post, Baily!!