Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rainy Saturday

Rainy Saturday

I will never ever understand the weather in Orlando.  It takes on a whimsy of it's own, that is for sure!  A couple of days ago it was in the 20s, yesterday I rocked my bikini and laid out in the driveway, and today I wore an eskimo vest  to shield the misty rain and keep my cold-natured butt a little bit warmer!  So crazy.

Since I was cold & bored, I threw on my eskimo vest and went to Starbucks for my addiction:  Chai tea.  I got the Vanilla Chai and not for one second did I think I made the wrong choice there.  I got some Mint tea for my friend Adam and went by his condo to say hello to him and his roommate.  It's always nice to catch up with good folks!



Now I'm enjoying my billionth glass of warm apple cider.  My mom got me addicted to this, too!  What will I do when the cold-weathered-drink season is over??  I guess that's when my smoothie addiction will kick into high gear!

Then I got to relax on this rainy day and Skype the man-friend.  I loved it!!  He always can make me smile....



I'm really excited about going to a movie tonight with Mom.  We're going to see "How Do You Know?"  I've been wanting to see it for so long!  Pumped. About. It.

CHRISTMAS IS A WEEK AWAY! Don't you just love crunchtime?  Are you done with all of your shopping?  I have a few more things to pick up!

Much Love and Peace
Baily



3 comments:

Debbie McCune *Notebook to Novel* said...

Christmas shopping finished here - and just as well, as we are snowed in here in Norhern Ireland! :-) The chai looks lovely!

BJJ said...

I'm so jealous of your winter wonderland! I'm sure it's a pretty sight!
Do you ever make it to the states?
-BJJ

mary kate said...

let me know what you thought of "how do you know" my friend and i are eventually going to see it.