Monday, December 20, 2010

Inspirational Video

http://vimeo.com/14074949
(for some reason I couldn't get it to imbed, so visit it on vimeo by clicking on the URL, thanks!)

One of the reasons our relationship is so special is because we get each other, we understand one another's need for inspiration, and we live adventurously and creatively.  That's why I found it NO SURPRISE that I was completely moved and inspired beyond measure when Clay told me I just 'had to watch this video.' 

I love watching the videos that Clay finds interesting because odds are I find them just as interesting and, like I said, they are usually really motivational. 

This clip is such a cool glimpse at one of the many beautiful things about the world of surfing - in which I've learned SO MUCH about since we started dating four months ago!  Even as a beach-loving, Florida chick I had (and still have!) a lot to learn but I've got a good teacher if you ask me! :)

There's just something about how beautiful it is, and this video captures it.  Some of the happiest days I've experienced in such a long time have been spent standing with the wind at my back, the sun in my face, and a glorious view of the ocean and a guy who loves me like no other riding the waves.  I love watching him!

I wish I had some extra special photography skills so I could cage those memories onto film for him like this...

Hope you enjoy!

peace and love
baily

No comments: