Friday, December 17, 2010

weekly recap


in one word or phrase - lots of me time

i'm dreaming of you - new years weekend with my favorites

song on repeat - 'colder weather' by zac brown band

gotta write it down - NOTHING IS AS IMPORTANT AS PASSION. NO MATTER WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, BE PASSIONATE. -JON BON JOVI

lesson learned - don't take one second with someone you love for granted.

picture to frame -

snug as a bug in a rug

highlight of the week - proof that love never fails

weekend to do list - exercise, finish my DIY ornaments, catch up on reading my fav blogs, and enjoying this wacky weather in orlando....
i was shopping for near-blizzard type clothes on monday and tuesday
and was laid out in a lawn chair in my bikini today! ...tell me that ain't funky!

peace and love
BAILY


join in on the weekly recap fun at
lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com
(or just click on the link up at the top!)

2 comments:

Cole Franke said...

thanks for playing along. Love your new header. Have a great weekend!

Michelle (michabella) said...

SUCH a cute pic of you and Milly!