Saturday, December 4, 2010

I dislike the Scam

I come to my beloved blog today with a very heated demeanor.  I just got done watching the SEC championship game that was pretty lacking in the entertainment department - compared to last year and the year before.  I'm not being partial to Alabama or anything (sike!) but honestly, seeing #1 and #2 in the nation play for the same conference title, it brings a lot of good football.  This year, it was #1 Auburn (my arch-nemesis) vs. South Carolina (boyfriend and brother-in-law's team!), which is ranked #19. 

The first half looked sort of promising - well, besides the last second hail mary that was deflected and fell into the arms of an Auburn receiver for a touchdown.  But I would be writing on my sports blog (Just Jones It) to give an analysis of the game.  I came here to talk about how much I dislike Cam Newton.  In this case, I want to say the word 'hate' but I am trying my hardest to knock it from my vocab.

He's just arrogant, full of himself, and seemingly unaware of the horrendous scandal that looms around him.  The media has a giant crush on him, which is way worse than the romance they had with Tim Tebow the last 4 years.  I used to say some pretty mean things about Tim Tebow - mostly out of jealousy, I will admit - but I have to take back all the ugliness I had toward him and the Gators.  No, just toward him - I still hate dislike the Gators and Urban Meyer, but I have to apologize to the legendary Timmy T everytime I look at Cam Newton and his ambiance of unsportsmanlike arrogance.

Tebow, he had class.  That's why I take back all the negativity I would portray when the media wouldn't get over him.  He wasn't a scandal.  He wasn't a cheater.  And he was a very Godly man and an excellent role-model for the younger generations.  I find CN absolutely unworthy of being called a role-model.  At Alabama, the QB went undefeated, won a BCS Title, and recently interviewed for the Rhodes Scholar.  He was made from the same mold as Tebow in a way - class, pride, and sportsmanship.  Cam Newton?? Absolute trash!!!!

I don't even think I will be pulling for the SEC in the BCS Title game this year.  Nope... QUACK QUACK.... Go Oregon Ducks!!!

Why? Because Cam Newton got carried off the field by his teammates like he was God.  His coaches didn't intervene and tell him to get down or to lift up his O-line and the rest of the team, and he made snow-angels in the confetti - acting like the 2 year old that he is.  He's a scam, nonetheless... I'm not even going to go there because I'm so nauseated from hearing about it.  UGGGGGHHHHH it makes my blood boil!!

I'm going to have to get off of here before I type so hard my keys fall off!

Peace, Love, Go Ducks!
Bai

No comments: