Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

After my trip to North Carolina I definitely am in more of a Christmas spirit.  I was sort of struggling with finding that child-like spirit that is so important during this holiday season.  But after a candlelight service in an old Baptist church, being spoiled with love from grandparents, and seeing a few snow flurries whisping by... I think I'm in the 'Ho Ho Ho' spirit finally!

Just in time, since today is Christmas Eve!

Last night was a blast... I got to see the most beautiful, well-rounded group of girlfriends I've ever had.  For infinite reasons, these girls are my world.  I'd do anything for them because I know they'd do anthing for me.  In high school, I was sort of known as a guys' girl and had a ton of guyfriends from growing up on the soccer fields and in the church youth group. But my relationship with the girls is awesome and I love them so much.  We had our annual CHRISTMAS FESTIVITIES dinner and this year Beth, Posi, and Cassandra hosted it.  So yummy and such a good time catching up with the besties!  They are part of whats makes my Christmas so special.

Dana and I

Justine and I

Savannah and I

Tonight and tomorrow are going portray a new and strange feeling for me.  It is my second Christmas Eve/Day without my Sissy (which brings tears to my eyes) and it's the FIRST Christmas Eve/Day with just the 3 Joneses.  Last year we went to Asheville for the actual holiday, even though Sissy & her hubby couldn't come.  This time, it's just me, Mom, and Dad. 

But lucky for me - after the holiday, I think I am finally going to get to smooch my good-lookin' boyfriend.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out so that I can see him sooner rather than later!  I always have an optimistic outlook sprinkled with lots of hope, so I think everything will work out the way it's supposed to!

Next week is the big Bowl game! So pumped! ROLL TIDE!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I love you all!

peace and love
baily

He who has not Christmas
in his heart will never
find it under a tree.
-Roy L. Smith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"LiveLoveLaugh" :)

BJJ said...

Poz!!! Yay - Haha. Become a follower! :)

Live.Love.Laugh - If you had to pick three words to surround yourself and live by, those three would be best... I love it! Thanks for having us over the other night, I had a great time!
-BJJ