Friday, December 17, 2010

Things...

Those are my Do-It-Yourself ornaments that I am working on!
I need to get busy and finish the set, but you know me...
I'm not the best at staying focused on one thing for long!

Last night when I met Michelle at Starbucks she brought me a very thoughtful gift:  she read my tweet tweet  about buying a new journal!  Except, I didn't find a new journal that day so that's to be added to my 'weekend to-dos' while I'm out and about!
Thanks again, Michelle!
I had such a fun time drinking hot cocoa and catching up!!!
Check out her blog, you'll love it! (Click on her name!)

These are my peanut butter & Hershey kiss cookies that I baked tonight.  I totally cheated, with a bag of mix instead of from scratch but like I said earlier - I am NOT the 'Betty Crocker' of the family.  That would be my Sissy!!
They turned out pretty good, nonetheless!!!

peace and love
baily

2 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oh your very welcome! :) Those cookies look YUMMY! <333

BJJ said...

Hope you enjoyed your Friday! And goodluck with your hair - I thought it was pretty but you gotta be happy :) See you this wknd I hope!