Friday, December 24, 2010

Dog Day

I realized today that I have never had a Christmas with Millie.  Last year when we went to North Carolina I had to leave her at the 'Doggie Motel' with Lola and Jackson.  It was her first Christmas (only 8 months old then) and I had to leave her... I hated it. 

So today when that occurred to me, I put on some athletic clothes and grabbed a couple of leashes and loaded Lola and Millie into my car.  We then set out for the dog park in Winter Springs.  When we pulled up it was closed and it left us bummed.  But, it reminded me that it'd be just as fun to play frisbee in the front yard and we can leave the dog park for another day.  It was still fun to get out on this GORGEOUS, SUNNY, WARM Christmas Eve day with my favorite girl-dogs! I love having Lola, Jackson, AND Millie!

Here are some pics from our play-date!


I love playing underneath the Florida palms again! And Millie has loved having playmates!

PEACE AND LOVE
b a i l y

No comments: