Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Monday!


Being back in Orlando meant that I got to visit the David Yurman store to replace some pieces of jewelry that were lost in the fire.  I lost this bracelet - except I had the pearl tipped one instead of amethyst.
Since I have had to replace A LOT of things, I find myself a little queazy at the thought of replacing things identical to what I had. 
Just because I find it difficult to buy the exact same thing again. 
I guess there are two ways of looking at it, but I find it easier to cope with it all if I can 'change it up' a little bit with each purchase.  For instance, I replaced cowboy boots but a different style.  I replaced bedding, but more 'me' than what I had bought 3 years ago.  I replaced clothes that are similar to what I had, but not the exact same.  It has just made it more fun and a whole lot easier.

I picked up Mr. Clay's present while I was at Mall at Millenia as well.  I think he's going to love it & we'll have so much fun with it!  It's right up his artsy and creative alley, if you ask me!
 I must say, he's pretty fun to shop for! :) 

While I was there I also stopped by Forever 21 to replace some of the funky jewelry that I miss dearly.
Again, I didn't replace the same exact things - but I picked up some costume necklaces (beads and turquoise of course) and some earrings and one really clunky and fabulous ring.  I've always loved my funky rings!!!

Today I get my haircut and highlighted.  Mom found a great place in Titusville, over on the Atlantic coast.  Even though it's cold outside, the famous Florida sunshine is still beaming, and I am excited about the pretty drive over there.  It is totally fun living close to water again!  Even though I am only 90 miles from the Gulf and 45 miles from the Atlantic, I am still jealous of Mr. Clay for having Myrtle Beach right across the street from his mailbox.  No wonder he has such fabulous beach wave hair!

Speaking of beach wave hair, I replaced my blow dryer with a Remington one that has a nifty little
feature that gives me some great beach wave hair. 
I'm totally rockin' them now that I'm back in the peninsula!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
God Bless!


peace and love
bai


1 comment:

Michelle (michabella) said...

You have a blow dryer with that feature?!?! That is AWESOME!!! I get my hair done this week...so excited and so needed! I miss being so close to the beach! Gah! Have a lovely day!! <333