Monday, December 13, 2010

Prayer Requests

I loved STATUS!!! I will be going back with Savannah next week, for sure!

So fun; and I left with more affirmation about the tug on my heart.
It's funny - because for most of the 25 minute ride to the worship service tonight, Sav and
I talked about signs, prayer, purpose, and direction.  We had one of those very mature and humbling talks that you know you can only have with people who share the same compassion, faith, and belief that you do.  I told her about the tugging on my heart that I have been experiencing.  The tug that has made this transition phase of moving back home and rebuilding my bridge over troubled waters that much easier and understandable. 

This Fall, God planted a seed in me that seemed to have been harvesting in my heart for a long while.  As I struggled with some areas of my life this year and received some wicked curveballs along the way, I continued to find refuge in serving others and feeling the need to share my story, my faith, and my skills with people who willl gain something positive from me doing so.  I've been reverant in my prayer for continued direction in where my heart is.
Even though my heart still seeks direction and guidance in some aspects, other areas of my life have matured tremendously in finding passion and purpose.  Serving others.

It wasn't weird that the message tonight was on being a doer and not just a hearer.  In being active according to God's will.  To say "yes, Lord" when he calls us to do something.  To be just as reverant to those 'signs' as we are in our daily prayer.  My spiritual life is where it has needed to be for a long time.  I know I am becoming the woman that I was created to be and I am humble in handing my life and my heart back over to Him. 

I ask for prayer for further guidance and direction in this area of my life. 
As my mom so lovingly put it tonight, "God is opening up some doors in your life for something amazing."  I know that she is right, and I thank Him for her and all the other many awesome blessings He has given me.


What are your prayer requests?
Comment below so I can be praying for you!

peace and love
b a i l y



1 comment:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Your moving back to Oviedo?? Def sending some prayers up for you! You are truly lucky to have a friend who shares those same things with you!! What a blessing that is. I pray that God will put someone like that in my life. <333