Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WILW

I linked up with Jamie via Michelle for
WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY

1. MY MOM - she has seriously been cracking me up ever since we became 'roomies' again.  Yesterday when I was with my friend Adam, I go, "My mom is so hilarious... she's just..." and as I tried to come up with a perf description of her
he said "...LIKE YOU?"  Hahaha. We make a funny team!

2. CHAI TEA - my Sissy got me started on this when she was in college.  The girl knows her teas/coffee and some of them I hate and some of them I love.  Chai is definitely a lover!

3. CHANGE - sometimes change is good, and sometimes change is bad.  But sometimes, it's everything!

4. My Luchesse 1882 Cowboy boots!

5. CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!!

6. My friends' enthusiasm about starting up something charitable and non-profit focused after the New Year.  I have some good-hearted people in my circle of friends!

7. Being a FLORIDA girl again...
I can't wait for the warm weather, suntan oil, coconuts, and reggae music!  But, I'm enjoying the Christmas season and living in the moment! 

Have a Happy Wednesday!
Peace and Love
b a i l y



5 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Debbie McCune *Notebook to Novel* said...

Hi Baily, gorgeous blog :-)Florida sounds lovely here in frosty Ireland :-)

Best,

Debbie

Michelle (michabella) said...

That's exciting that you and your friends will be starting up something non-profit/charitable!! You'll have to tell me over our date. Oh and I ADORE your boots!!! I am a huge Chair fan! You should try Vanilla Chai with a shot of pumpkin spice! YUM! <333

BJJ said...

I bet Ireland is beautiful!
Drink lots of chai tea to stay warm! :)

We aren't sure what project to start up, as far as as our charitable interests - we are keeping our ears and hearts open to what needs are in the area... you'll have to give me some ideas at our coffee date tomorrow! Looking forward to it! So funny that we reconnected via blogs! Love it :) :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love your cowboy boots!