Thursday, December 16, 2010

thursday thoughts

one.
I had such a fun time shopping and eating lunch today with my mom and her best friend, Suzie, at Florida Mall.  We bought bohemian bracelets, funky clothes, some sophisticated Nine West black boots for me, a denim shirt, and two totally awesome wife-beaters: a peace sign one and a freebird one.  I totally love my closet!

two.
I had to get lab work done today at LabCorp.  I absolutely HATE being stuck with a needle so it sucked - to put it bluntly!  I also got to go to the bathroom in a cup, which is always not fun!

three.
I am totally looking forward to meeting up with
tonight at our local Starbucks.  Michelle and I found one another via the great blog world, even though we went to middle school together.  I was good friends with her sister (named the same as my sister, Ashley) during my middle school years.  Michelle is a wonderful girl and absolutely cute as a button.  I hope to spend some good quality time with her!
I'll definitely let you know how it goes! :)

four.
Mom and I cashed in some of Daddy's hidden quarters and got us a mani/pedi today.
I'm usually really eclectic when it comes to picking out nail polish colors, but I went for a dark chutney color for the holiday season!  Don't laugh at my picture...
my mother and sister already make fun of my little boney feet enough, refrain if you can ;)

five.
My life is on the uphill... because at rock-bottom there is only one way to go!
Thanks to everyone that has been supportive of me...
God is great, Life is good, and People are crazy!

peace and love
bai
xoxo

 

1 comment:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Your so sweet!! Your mani looked wonderful tonight! ;) Regarding #5, I Found this quote while my hair color was processing earlier tonight: "The harder we fall, the higher we bounce back."

<333