Tuesday, November 30, 2010

random thoughts

Here are a few things on my mind:

I got to drive a Hyundai Sonata around town the past couple of days while my friends in the service department fixed buster.  I actually really loved driving this car!  It brought me back to the good ol' days when I thought I owned those Florida and Alabama roads in my Honda Accord Coupe.  I loooved that little black car.  I think I just might be a car girl, at least until I can afford to drive some sweet Yukon or Jeep Commander.  Maybe one day! 

I'm going absolutely haywire with an excessive intake of this stuff since it is cold, rainy, and lonely here this week. 
Mexican Hot Chocolate! Yummy :)
and for those of you who aren't sure... Abuelita means Grandmother. 
(I have the best abuelitas in the world: Mamaw and Nana)

I'm beginning to get anxious, as much as I have tried to subside it, about where I am going to be in the near future, far future, and all the inbetweens.  I am fortunate for everything I have learned so far, and I am ready to learn the many things that await me somewhere else.  I have a good idea about who I am going to share this next part of my journey with and that alone is an incredible peace of mind.  I consider it one of the richest blessings because it makes the uncertainty of a lot of things okay to handle.  So, again - like I always say, thanks to the family and friends and the extraordinary love that I have found with my new best friend because without them nothing is really possible and I stand firm in that belief always.

I was a pretty good vet earlier today!  I guessed right (well my iGoogle homepage helped me out) but we are going to get little Millie taken care of and back to feeling better.  Bless her heart, she was such a doll in the vet clinic.  Here are a couple of pics!



She's going to be ok!

I hope everyone has a good night, stays out of the rain, and stays warm - I have a feeling that the Alabama winter is creeping in!
Ready for Florida.... my home sweet home.

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those that love Him.


peace and love
baily





No comments: