Saturday, November 27, 2010

familyfriendsfootball

I have a feeling that I am about to receive a message or 'tweet' from one of my blog-friends that is intended to get on to me about my lack of blogging.  But, I've been busy to say the least.

Also so, I've enjoyed a great Thanksgiving weekend with family, friends, and football.  What more could I ask for??  A fun, eclectic, handsome blue-eyed blonde? Because, I got 'em.  Hahaha, I don't mean to be so 'cheesy' about my newfound love, but since it seems like half the world follows our relationship to begin with... I might as well mirror a little bit of my happiness onto this colorful little blog of mine. 

Back to family, friends, and football - it was a fun Turkey Day weekend, indeed.  I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST during (the first half of) the Iron Bowl.  Auburn and the probable Heisman-winner (and also probable Heisman-rebuked) Scam Newton came back in a devastating and mood-deflating feat over my precious Crimson Tide.  It hurts - to watch your perfectly polished diamond-brand football team be scratched and devalued with 3 losses.  IT. IS. SO. PAINFUL.  Oh well... life goes on - like always.

But, it still makes me want to vomit all my turkey up at the thought of Auburn winning the BCS Title in our DEFENDING CHAMPION year.  Noooottttt cool.  I had to endure that pain with Duke stealing it from my spazz-ass Tar Heel squad last year.  Hopefully, I can regain some 'glory days' as I channel my Carolina roots this basketball season.  Who knows though - they're all kids these days... some, up to no good.  Cough cough - Scam.

I guess my only purpose for writing this blog post was to vent out my frustration at the undeniable comeback that the cheatin' Tigers had over my authentic Crimson Tide.  Biased much? Me... never!  Anyways, it's time for me to switch it over to hardwood mode... I am a basketball baby, after all!  But first.... I'm an honest & proud 'Gamecock' fan this week... I hope they beat the shit out of Auburn.

Pardon me.

peace and love
baily j

hahahaha
:)

No comments: