Friday, May 21, 2010

Wildflower's Weekly Recap
<on the reg>

in one word or phrase: strengthened
dreaming of you: insurance claim check
song on repeat: you got the love by joss stone
gotta write it down: lyrics to the song above.

sometimes it seems that the going is just too rough
and things go wrong no matter what i do
now and then it feels like life is just too much
you've got the love i need to see me through
when food is gone you are my daily meal
when friends are gone i know my savior's love is real
your love is real
every once in a while i say Lord i can't go on
every once in a while i get to feeling blue
every once in a while it seems like i am all alone
but you got the love i need to see me through

lesson learned: (1) i like costco more than sam's club; target more than wal-mart
(2) a girl is lucky if a man loves her even after all the mistakes, bad judgements, and poor decisions she made. when he loves even her flaws and doesn't turn away from her when the going gets tough. usually, there's only 2 men in a girl's life that this regards: jesus and our daddy. but for some, for girls like me, we have that kind of love from someone else, and we ought to never take it for granted.
picture to frame:
highlight of the week: getting my mattress/having my own bed
weekend to-do list: (1) quality time with chace
(2) paint my desk magenta
(3) book my flight to orlando for justin core's wedding
(4) first baptist trussville w/ash.ty.chace.
(5) oak mountain state park w/millie.tripp.chace.
(6) mourn the loss of casey (mad crush) on american idol but root for my girl (janis reincarnate) crystal

enjoying the ride, and not worrying about the destination
peaceandlove
bailyjj

No comments: