Saturday, May 1, 2010

i'm impressive

Yesterday I had my creative juices flowing and took a mid-day break from my studying.  I played around on a couple of websites trying to design my blogger heading.  I had been intending to do this for some time now, but never got around to it.  I decided I didn't need to research it anymore, so I simply put it together in a matter of 15 minutes or so.  I still can't figure out how to get it bigger, so... if you know something I don't know, this re-sizing being it, then help me out!!

I showed Chace my creation last night and I got the perched lips and raised eyebrows look that he does.  I bet he doesn't even know that he does this (kinda like my dad and the aggravated neck popping thing).  But, I have seen this look from him a lot over the past year.  It's the look he gives when he's impressed with whatever I've done or said or shown him.  Not the impressed look that one might get when they do something REALLY great, but the impressed look that kinda startles someone, like... "how'd your dumbass manage to pull that off."  But, he agrees with the rest of us that I have done a lot of growing up.  Well, especially to him.  He was the one that a) picked me up from behind a church I was hiding at when I ran from the cops freshmen year b) saved me from being raped, robbed, and shot at when I was waddling down the road in a mermaid skirt c) stayed up all night quizzing me over test material that I would have known prior to the night before the test if I hadn't procrastinated and d) carried me up and down the stairs at my bid night party after I busted ass. Correct answer is e) all of the above. 

I've come along way.  And I have to give him some credit where credit is due.  I bet he'll perch his lips and raise his eyebrows at the sound of me admitting he's been a major help in these 5 years.  I bring him down to earth though. 

Will blog later about my shopping day today (rockin' shoes, a perfectly fitting dress, and a Rolling Stones tour t-shirt, oh yeah and my $3.50 knock-off but looks better than the real thing Brighton "Daisy Collection" ring).  I'm still my momma's little thrifty bargain hunter.  Now to my sister and brother-in-law's house with Chaceface (and without my sissy) to see the little pigdog and eat my 2nd homecooked meal in 3 weeks. Happy/sad face.

Peace&Love
Bai

No comments: