Monday, May 3, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

It's hard to believe that two years have gone by since I was the Maid of Honor in Ashley and Tyler's May 3, 2008 wedding.  I've never had so much fun in my entire life; and that day was special to us all. 
I am so lucky to have such amazing siblings in my life.  My sister is, by far, the greatest friend I've ever known, and Tyler is the brother I always wanted.  I know that they have a wonderful life together, and I am so fortunate that they include me in it.  They've always given me something to look forward to in love, life, and abundant happiness.  I know that there is a lifetime ahead of them, but it is still great to cherish the two years that have already gone by so quickly. Here's to Mr. and Mrs. Little! love love love you!

Peace&LOVE
BJJ

No comments: