Wednesday, May 5, 2010

bueno news

I come bearing good news! Bueno news <-- that's all I've got for Cinco De Mayo.

  • My knee has started to feel better, which means I might not be a miserable you-know-what when I'm on the hiking trails with Chace. The excitement I have towards our trip to Blue Ridge, GA continues to build as my fatigue from studying drags on and on and on and...
  • I got an A on my Issues in Interpersonal Communications paper.
  • I successfully shaved my legs today without and knicks. I'm horribly bad at shaving my legs (and arms, yes) and I am a frequent consumer of band-aids. But, I'm enjoying the smooth without the pain.
  • My mom sent me a new HOBO wallet and a journal yesterday. This made me incredibly happy.  The good news is that I won't lose that large leather wallet as much as I have the silver card case I've been carrying. I love my card cases, though, and they are convenient when I'm bar-hopping, but they like to hide at the bottom of my duffel bag purse.
  • My stay at the hotel ends soon. Bad news: I didn't get out of my lease. (Dear Attorney, Thanks a lot!) So, I am moving back in to 1008 Oak Ave. I will NOT be moving back in the bedroom that was my dwelling for 2 years. I haven't been over there yet, but E said it was the nicest room in the house. Obvi! It just got re-done. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, it could be the penthouse suite at the Ritz-Carlton for all I care. I saw that room engulfed in flames and making ashes out of the things I love. Can't do it, won't do it, and that's all she wrote.
  • I can't wait to have my little pig and take her on a mini-vaca! Chace told me last night that he had to pay a pet fee for each of the dogs. See? He's not just good to me, but he spoils my pup too. What a keeper.
  • Soon, I'm going to get my hands on a ticket to see "Sex and the City II." Oh my goodness gracious, I can't wait to drool over Carrie and her bold style & perfect calf muscles. I have a girl crush on her and Erin Andrews. Don't act like that's lesbianesque of me to say, you know you dig you some Carrie Bradshaw and we all know you are lovin' Erin's stage makeup and sexy dance costumes on DWTS.
  • Last good news... I'm about to rock these last 2 exams. Wish me luck!!!
PEACE&LOVE
baily

No comments: