Monday, May 17, 2010

i just can't hide it

Today I get my mattress. I don't really know if words can describe how absolutely happy I am. Last week I had a freak-out session that was not very pretty. When I got back to my old house to move back in I realized just how empty that place was and how I didn't have any posessions. I had been living at the hotel for so long, then on my hiking trip, then staying a couple of nights at Ashley and Tyler's in Trussville, and I completely forgot that I didn't have a bed to lay down on, furniture to organize my things in, or anywhere with privacy to sit down and do work on lesson plans. Needless to say, I have the best mom in the world and she went researching mattresses and found us a good deal. So, here I wait for it!

I AM REALLY EXCITED!!! And Chace is bringing me some furniture!!!!!

Thanks Momma! I love you! You too Dad!
Peace&Love
Bai

No comments: