Thursday, May 13, 2010

the one about blue ridge, ga

The trip to Blue Ridge was a success! We had so much fun and it was the perfect time for me to get away and take a break from Tuscaloosa. Exams had just ended, the post-fire exhaustion was hitting hard, and I was in dire need of some fresh air and relaxation.

The weather was a little wet and misty, but we didn't mind. We hiked trails surrounding the Toccoa River and had fun laughing at the dogs make their way across the swinging bridge. They were pretty funny! The rain never "bottomed-out" on us, and other than it being slightly chilly, it made for 'okay' hiking weather. My knee and back held out, but I was lucky to get to soak in the hot tub that was on the porch, I think it helped.

It's back to reality now, though. I wasn't back into the grind of things for long when I found myself wanting to be back on top of that mountain. Here's some pics we snapped.
Enjoy!


Peace&Love
Baily

No comments: