Thursday, May 20, 2010

oviedolove

I'm hardcore missing Oviedo right now.
I think it hit me today that my visits have become very few and far between this semester.
I'm really excited about going home for my best friends wedding, just wish I could make it down there soon for a relaxing weekend.

The one's where I get to ride to the beach in the Jeep with the top down.
Grill a steak with Daddy on the lanai on Sunday nights.
Meet a friend at The Black Hammock for some Coors Lights.
Watch  the chickens cross the road. (Literally)
Listen to the swamp music.
Smell the orangeblossoms and citrus blooms.

Don't mind me, I just saw the music video to ":08 Ride" by Luke Bryan and I saw my favorite little fish camp getaway. Where summer nights turn into summer mornings when I'm with the best friends in the world and sitting by an "airboat only" lake that is alligator haven. It's an Oviedo thing.
photos found @ Black Hammock Facebook page

Peace&Love
Bai

No comments: