Tuesday, May 18, 2010

let me talk southern to you

"Southern girls are God's gift to the entire male population. There is no woman finer than one raised below the
Mason-Dixon line. And once you go Southern,
may the Good Lord help you, you never go back."
-Kenny Chesney

please visit Hands On Nashville and make a donation for flood relief
please visit Save Our Gulf to donate/see what you can do to help the Waterkeeper Alliance protect and restore our beloved Southern coasts that are horribly affected by the oil spill

I can proudly say that the warm-hearted, graceful women and men of the South proudly help relief efforts, both domestic and international. As Dixie finally got back on her feet after the 2004 and 2005 hurricane seasons in Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama, disaster struck us again. I know what it feels like to lose possessions, and I promise to advocate and volunteer to save my homeland.
Please help!

sweet Southern comfort, carry on....

No comments: