Saturday, May 15, 2010

wildflower's recap

Wildflower's Weekly Recap
<be prepared for this on the reg>

in one word or phrase: if you love life, life will love you back
i'm dreaming of you: my dear graduation day
song on repeat: atlantic city by the band
gotta write it down:
lesson learned: there's bound to be rough waters and i know i'll take some falls, but with the good Lord as my captain, i can make it through them all

picture to be framed:
highlight of the week:
watching millie be bad to the bone and
swimming in the river and in the creek
that-a-girl!

weekend to-do list: have fun. go to church. write my pen pal. write thank you notes. count my blessings. be adventurous. thank my loving Lord. celebrate brooklyn's birthday (chace's sister). have my quiet time/devotional. pre-order my Sex and the City 2 movie tickets. wash my face before i go to sleep. be the change i wish to see in the world.

... just remember, every day is the first day of the rest of my life. same goes to you.  

HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU AND YOUR WORLD. I'M GOING TO START DOING A WEEKLY RECAP EACH WEEK. EXCEPT I'M GOING TO DO IT ON FRIDAYS, NOT SATURDAYS! OOPSIE DAISY!!!!

PeAcE & LoVe & gOoD ViBrAtiOnS for the next week.
Every moment is a blessing! (Yes, even those grumpy Monday mornings!)
Baily/Daisy/Wildflower/Me

No comments: