Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello Lovelies!
I can't wait to see my favorites. Two years has been way too long, girls.
I'm drowning in the absence. I wonder how many times I'll go see it in theaters this time?
And with Aiden showing up with his cutesy little self, I have a feeling I might be able to relate to the ever-winding and unpredictable road that Carrie travels in search of her soulmate.
Better late than never? I know how you feel, girl.
Oh, Miss Bradhsaw, you've taught me so much...

The most fabulous journalists wear newspapers.
And I always dig the flower power. Ha! As if SJP/Carrie needs anymore power.
She's pretty bada$$
and i'm pretty obsesssed
and you write like hemmingway to me. xoxoxo

peacebailylove

2 comments:

Julie Leah said...

Oh, I'm so glad you found me too!! I saw where you started following so I clicked on your picture but there was no link to your blog (sad face). Then tonight I saw your comment about your Millie and I was so excited! Yay!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend, lady!! xoxo

Unknown said...

I saw the first one opening night and then like 8 times in theaters. then i bought it at midnight the day it was released. i can't wait for #2!