Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WILW

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

 
I'm loving this quote because it reminds me of my life and I'm touched by it...

"Looking back on what I said all those years ago - all the hopes and dreams I had, I've come to the conclusion that if having things turn out the way you wanted them to is a measure of successful life - then some would say I'm a failure.  The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments.  Learn to let go of the past and recognize that not every day is going to be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair, remember it is only in the black of night that you see the stars and those stars will lead you back home. So don't be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble and fall, because most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most - so maybe you'll get everything you wished for.  Maybe you'll get more than you ever could have imagined.  Who knows where life will take you - the road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination."
-One Tree Hill

<weheartit>
I'm loving my Brother-in-Law on his 27th Birthday today!!!
He is the most wonderful husband to my Sissy.  I always say that I will
NEVER settle for a man who doesn't look at me the way that Tyler looks at her.
He loves her, she loves him, and their love story started when I was in 7th grade and my Sissy was in 9th grade, Tyler was in 10th.  That's a long time!!!
I'm so glad he is in our lives... he is the brother I never had & always wanted!

Tyler and Ashley

Ashley, Tyler, and I
I'm loving my visit back to my old "stompin' grounds" last night when I went to the Oviedo vs. Haggerty girls' soccer game last night. 
I met one of my bff's/former teammates, Beth, up there.  Her sister was the keeper for Haggerty, but she and I are Oviedo girl's soccer alums!!!
My BlackBerry camera did not bring it's "A-game" last night - sorry...



I'm loving my new bikini that I bought at Forever 21
I am excited about replacing all of my bikinis that I lost in the fire. 
ESPECIALLY SINCE I AM A FLORIDA GIRL AGAIN!!!



I'm also loving these jewels I got there, too!!!
Lots of turquoise, of course ;)



I gave some mid-week hugs to these babies today. 
I took Jackson, Lola, and Millie with me as I ran errands today.
I'm offically the 'crazy Boxer lady' around town, I do believe!






I'm loving that it is NATIONAL SIGNING DAY in the College Football world!
As of now, we have the #3 recruiting class... let's go BAMA!!!
Roll Tide!


I'm loving all the opportunities that have opened their doors to me, as others have shut in my face.  I'm talking about school options, work options, mean ex-boyfriends and a new dating life, new friends, the blog world: accessories swaps, guest-posts, and giveaways, and all sorts of other awesome stuff about my life!  Basically, I'm finally at a place of contentment - a peace of mind and lots of love! More things are starting to fall INTO place rather than OUT OF place!  About damn time. Ha!

weheartit

Ooo, oooh! Almost forgot...

I'm loving that I'm planning a getaway with one of my favorite girls. 
We're thinking somewhere COASTAL and CHIC.

weheartit

peace & love
bai



14 comments:

Amanda said...

That bathing suit is super cute! Glad to hear you are having a great Wednesday!

Julie said...

Love the bikini. Glad things are falling into place for you. That's always a good feeling!

megan said...

Love that bikini! Are you as nervous as I am for February 14th? Not because of Valentine's Day, but for Clowney signing day!!

Sierra said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog love! love yours!! happy birthday to your brother in law and that bikini is super cute - i love Forever21!

Kenj said...

That is so fun.! I want to plan a getaway this year. Im thinking somewhere new with a lot of water.!

Michelle (michabella) said...

YAY FOR A COASTAL AND CHIC GET AWAY!!!! Seriously we need to get on it. Pick a place! Maybe Ft Laudy? That might be too expensive though... Tampa, Clearwater, Siesta Key? Or I am totally down for Ormond Beach/DB/New Symrna....

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bikini you got from Forever 21!!! I havent been there in forever...I despise saving money :( Meh. Love the pictures of you and your boxer babies :) AND I love One Tree Hill quotes! They are my favs among Grey's Anatomy quotes!

I am LOVING you! :)

Kit said...

You are loving some great things :) I love the pictures of you and your pup! I love that bathing suit too :)

anna said...

hey, thanks for following my blog. :)
this was such a sweet post!

oh, and i love your boxers! so adorable!!

kebowman said...

we have 2 boxers! & you have no idea what i'd give to be back in a bikini!

Unknown said...

we have the same LOVE* forever 21 * the bathing suit is super cute and I wish I could get one instead of being stuck in my house with this snow storm..online shopping here I come. great post :) I may be a follower now!

Dee Paulino said...

a coastal & chic getaway? Sounds perfect to me. I love that photo that says you're just a memory to me. So true, so brilliant.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Awww these happy photos put a big smile on my face! And really make me wish I was at the beach. Lol. (I'm stuck in a snowstorm in MO).

I love your new floral bikini. It is so pretty! And that heart bracelet is darling!! xo

Holli said...

What a fun post!! I love that bikini... super cute!

Anonymous said...

love that bikini!!