Saturday, February 19, 2011

sunshine state love







I love being a Florida girl.
I'm really not missing Alabama at all right now.
Well, except for the fact that one of my fav bands - American Aquarium is playing at a private party in Tuscaloosa... at GALLETES (yes, my old stompin' grounds) and the lead singer, BJ, sent me a special invite to come...
And then Gallete's owner Oliver "liked" my status that said I was almost in tears that I was missing this awesome show!
(I've been begging AA to go to Tuscaloosa since I saw them the first time in South Carolina)  But of course they go when I'm not there.  So maybe I'm missing Alabama for that reason only... but LOVE is what I've got for my Sunshine State!

 
Here's some gnarley inspiration... enjoy :)



peace and love
bai

p.s. do you think it's weird we drive on the beach???
well, in volusia county we do.
(new smyrna beach and daytona beach)



5 comments:

Liesl said...

Looks like you are fully enjoying the sunshine and FL...looks like a lovely time at the beach!

Liesl :)

kelcy ☼ said...

I think it's awesome how you can drive on the beach!!!
My favorite beach in kauai was beach-driveable :) so much fun!

Holli said...

We drive on the beach in California too!!

LifestyleBohemia said...

Great photos! I am so jealous you can go to the beach! It'll be months before we have beach weather here in NY.
xx
Joanna

Kenj said...

Oh man, I just cant wait till I go to Florida. Only 6 weeks and 2 days now. Ha. I need the sunshine.!!