Friday, February 18, 2011

weekly recap

in one word or phrase:
all that i need now is in my soul

i'm dreaming of you:
no more aches & pains, holding baby Piper, and a love that is equally yoked in faith (my nana's best friend reminded me that I deserve that most!)

songs on repeat:
shinedown's tribute to lynyrd skynyrd's SIMPLE MAN
click here - you HAVE to see it....

and ben harper's "diamonds on the inside" which is pretty personally moving to me...  


gotta write it down:

"if i didn't define myself for myself, i would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive." -audra lorde
i couldn't agree more with this right now. 

"everybody has difficult years, but a lot of times the difficult years end up being the greatest years of your entire life." -brittany murphy
rip. i seriously miss her. she was an actress i always felt connected to, personality-wise.  and for the record, i think of that as a good thing (in case there are any murph-haters out there!)

lesson learned:
God has someone AMAZING for me, He is just preparing our hearts for one another! :)

picture to frame:
my alma mater OVIEDO HIGH SCHOOL won the 6a state championship for girls soccer.  and if you know me - you know my heart belongs to that lady lion soccer program.  my sister was a 4-year varsity letterman and i was a 3-year varsity letterman in soccer.  i was proud to represent 'the jonesies' and see the program win it's first ever state title and become one of the state's most elite programs!! congrats girls and a special congratulations to COACH WAISANEN!!!




highlights of the week:
sun bathing in ft. lauderdale. cracking up at snooki on jersey shore last night. my dvr'ed collection of ELLEN. catching up on blogs!!!

weekend to do list:

birthday celebrations. catching up on blogs!!! haha. church. cleaning. organizing. and PLANNING! and if you know me, i ain't much of a planner! i'm a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl that believes in this quote hanging on my wall:

But I do get to plan some fun stuff like...a reunion with Elena, Taylor, Jackie, Brett, Whitney, McGoo, and other BAMA friends on the beauitful Gulf coast with some pretty groooovy artists in the lineup at the Hangout Music Fest!!!
check it out: hangoutmusicfest.com






"Music doesn't lie.
If there is something to be changed in this world,
then it can only happen through music."
-Jimi Hendrix

peace and love
baily

weekly recap inspired by
letters from coco








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your reminders of what you deserve in a man reminded me of what I also deserve. I almost came to settling for a boy, but I believe that I deserve everything that the Lord has promised me. I hope you're feeling better! After reading your tweet about popsicles, I decided to try them out too and every time I'd have one it would make me feel so much better!

Dee Paulino said...

it's ironic you wrote about the man you deserve, I was thinking about my last relationship and his malignant family today and I felt so grateful because now I know there's something better for me out there. It's time to work on myself and enjoy me and my family, the rest will fall into place when God decides. I hope you're feeling better by now.

xo

Lynnlee said...

My high school alma mater is playing today in the boys state championship!! Congratulations!!

Venessa said...

Hope you are feeling better! I could definitely learn a thing or two about not planning out my life!! Have a great weekend!!

Unknown said...

MR & I about peed our pants over that hangout fest lineup. We wanted to go so badly... and then i realized it's the weekend that I am maid of honor in a wedding. So please please enjoy it enough for me too, okay? & take too many pictures. & pretend I'm in one, okay? People will look at you funny, but it will make me giggle & maybe make up for not actual being there altogether :)