Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello World!


Hey old lover boys... 

y'all may not...
BUT.... 

I still love me!!!


Sorry I have been a super-sketch the past week, but at least I reminded you that I'd be absent and less active on updating and commenting because of my trip to SAVANNAH.  We had such a good time.  I will post about it this week - I am trying to get everything in order because I did a little a lot of retail therapy on my get-away and I want to show you all my funky goodies I got in quaint little Savannah-town!

Let me spread some love since it is February 14th and all...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! 

But for realists like me it is another day of the week.  And for me in particular, it has been a weird-mooded day, to say the least!!!  But look at my awesome present I got today!
Since today is all about love... I am VERY MUCH in LOVE!




I was supposed to head to SoFla (South Florida) this afternoon, but decided to wait and go tomorrow morning early.  Mom and I are getting away again with Dad and this time it's not a place known for it's marvelous oaks and sprawling historic district but for all things that are that special kind of chic - the trendy, colorful, tropical Ft. Lauderdale. 

I feel like get-aways to Ft. Lady are like my familie's favorite past-time.  It's another one of those hotel home away from home type places - just being in Ft. Lauderdale brings back memories from all the stages of growing up... so I'm excited to sit poolside with Mom and drink banana daiquries and enjoy the sunshine on the beach with a forecast that is in the mid-to-upper 70's!!!


I'll be sure to post while I am gone so I can get caught up on things!!!

have a groovy week

peace&love
baily 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That watch is aaamazing! :) Good to have ye back!

Chelsea said...

I have a watch fetish, so girl I'm all over that accessory! :)

Dee Paulino said...

Hellow gorgeous, we missed you!
Can't wait to hear more about your trip. I am so jealous of your high 70s weather, us--> "New England-ers" were thrilled yesterday because mother nature blessed us with the high 40s.
I hope you have a great time in Ft. Lady, Happy Valentine's Day to you my dear friend!

Unknown said...

yay!! LOVE the watch!! Have a great time in Ft. Lauderdale =) that place is so beautiful! And yay for it warming up as the week progresses =)

Sarah said...

Wow you're beautiful! And I love that watch :D

http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

Anya Rudn said...

Lovely blog!

Follow me @
www.luckysparkle.blogspot.com

Your newest follower
~Anya

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

baily, those photos are uber cute!!!! love the "love me" shout out, good for you lades!

great to hear your trip was awesome, can't wait to hear more about it & your shop sesh. um, hello darling watch with perfect amount of bling.

guess you're enjoying SoFla today, happy wishes to you doll...wish i was there totala. ♥

Young and Fabulous said...

hey girl!

i am your newest follower and LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog

I am so damn jealous you live in Florida..HOWEVER...up here in Boston, it reached 45 and the whole state is like wearing flip flips because it's so much warmer than our previous days in the 10's 20's!

but. still jealous! i love all your photos :)

stop by sometime!
xoxoxo