Tuesday, February 8, 2011

tuesday smiles

Why this smile today?


Well, my always perfectly accessorized Momma brought me this pretty necklace home from work today.  The necklace is from The LOFT.



I love the coral & plum colors (two of my favorites that I like to rock) and the design is so rustic and hardware inspired but girly and soft with the satin-like fabrics intertwined.  I really love it!!!

Thanks, Mom!
You're the best!!!

GUESS WHAT!?!

I'm off to the wonderful city of
 SAVANNAH, GEORGIA
tomorrow for a little road-trip with Mom & Daddy...




I can't wait...
 I think a get-away is just what I need right now!

I will try to post/stay caught-up on all your lovely blogs while I'm away, but if I seem M.I.A. these next few days - that is why!
I will be away being simply Southern, charming, and graceful.
Because in a place like Savannah... how can you be anything BUT?

peace&love
baily

"Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
-Rumi

13 comments:

Unknown said...

That quote is beautiful!!! I hope you don't mind if I pass it along to my dear friend Erin @ C'est La Vie who has the cutest Sunday quotes blog... . But anyway, I wish you safe travels and a wonderful time being simply wonderful in the south :)will miss you

Sandy a la Mode said...

what a beautiful necklace sweetie! have fun on your travels!! btw, just wanted to make sure you got my email!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace. My daughter has one similar to that and it's adorable! I've always wanted to visit Savannah, I'm jealous! Have a terrific time & be safe. I'll be looking for lots of pictures!

Chelsea said...

"simply Charming, southern, and graceful" I love that :)
have fun in Savannah!

Ashton said...

Beautiful necklace! I grew up just thirty minutes from downtown Savannah, but in SC. If you have never been you will have a wonderful time. Savannah is gorgeous. Shoot me an email and I will give you some suggestions on places to go. Have Fun!

Nicole said...

Have fun in Savannah! I'll be there Friday!

Lindsey said...

thank you for the comment baily, i enjoy reading all of your posts as well. im glad that you and chace got to talk, im sure it was well needed. kyle and i had one too, and talked about things we already knew (like being on different pages, and having different wants out of life) and decided we were better off not together. it was all for the best. i hope you have a great time in savannah!!! happy wednesday.

Kelly said...

I am going to have to steal that quote. The necklace is awesome. And I ao jealous that you are going to Savannah this weekend. I have been all over the place yet Savannah is one city that I have never visited. It is on my short list of places to go to. Hope you have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures.

Christina said...

I love the necklace AND Savannah!! It's soo beautiful there!!!

Dee Paulino said...

There's nothing like a nice long road trip, I am in so much need of one. I can't wait until next month when I get to ride around the Coast in SD

Your mother is so sweet, I (heart) the necklace. Oh, and, in case you didn't see my comment on the last post: We totally need to meet up in real life some time. We should start planning how, when and where :)

hugs,
Ana

Michelle (michabella) said...

Love the necklace!!! What a sweet mommy!!! I am sad your leaving me...but I know you need this and will have a great time!!! I wanna see that pretty face when you get back in town! Love you! <3

ps- one of my tattoos is a Rumi quote!

Holli said...

Have fun!! I love that necklace... wow!

hope said...

Have fun during your little get-away! Tell Georgia I said "hello." :)