Wednesday, October 20, 2010

funny convos

me: this bird you cannot change
him: or chain
me: freebirds are lovebirds
him: yep
me: you're my lovebird
him: you're my lovebird
me: no wait, you're my penguin
him: laughs at me
him: i'll be your penguin
me: did you know that when a penguin finds its soul-mate, it stays with it forever?
him: did you know that the male penguin has to take care of the egg or something?
me: like a mr. mom?
him: laughs at me more
me: that's awesome, the mr. mom.... while the female goes out there into the world and is the breadwinner and puts food on the table, huh?
him: except it's not a mr. mom yet - it's still an egg. 
me: even better, it's like he's mr. pregnant.
me again: but i'm serious, I just learned something new!

The End.

That was one of our conversations recently.
Our conversations are usually pretty random and hilarious. 
And I laugh a lot too.. but that would have been a little obnoxious to include. I just had to indicate that I'm funny by pin-pointing his laughter.

peace and love
bai

No comments: