Tuesday, October 12, 2010

photo update

I had such an awesome time this weekend.  I have one very sweet (and devilishly handsome) boyfriend that gave me a weekend to remember.

Here are some pics from our afternoon at his sister's house in Folly Beach, South Carolina.
She may just have the best view in town.  She holds down the fort at some prime real estate by the infamous surf-spot 'the Washout'. 

It was fun to get my toes in the sand and relax for a couple of hours, and I got to see him catch a wave or two, and I fell in love with the golden retriever named Nesta!  The best part about it is that we have such a great time together, always.  There's no bickering or arguing or negative energy - ever!  It's always been good vibrations and easy-goingness with us and I couldn't be happier.

don't you love my panoramic digi-cam?

and the way the sun rises in the carolinas?

and how little that guy on the stand-up paddleboard is compared to the ocean and sun?

and how beautiful this is?

and how perfect for me he is?

and oh how I miss palmettos, sand, and 'sea'

 oh, and he likes to snap pictures of me when I'm not looking :)

and I love how he took these flutterbug pictures for me. there were SO many!
it was beautiful.

we sorta had a photo shoot session

and got some semi-good ones...

maybe so, maybe not

but we had so much fun...

 there he is... NESTA!

that's catherine's house to the right...

 I just HAD to dip my hair intothe salt-water so that I could have beach waves!
...I felt like my Florida-girl self ;)

me snapping photos of people standing by themselves in awkward mode is proof that I am Butch Jones' daughter ;) 

 these next 2 definitely give me nostalgia  


we both rock the beach waves

clay's bff weston and us :)

...maybe I'll post more later
maybe so, maybe not

peace and love
baily




No comments: