Tuesday, October 5, 2010

greengreengreengreengreen

So apparently, today, my favorite color has been green.  In class, I grabbed the green construction paper when told to pick one from the pile.  I've never been "cHoOsY" when we are told to do something like that - I'm 23 years old for cryin' out loud!  But today... Green. Green this, green that.  I even had a very "go green" lunch consisting of a turkey and portobella panini and a side of soup consisting of spinach, pinto beans, and chicken.  It was abso-freaking-lutely delicious, to say the least, but my point here is - I'm on this green kick and it's starting to freak me out.

I'm a mustard yellow girl... a bright yellow girl... burnt orange, perhaps.  And a Carolina blue girl... what is with me and green lately.  I'm wearing it, I'm trying to live the lifestyle so that I don't feel guilty about the horrible condition of the earth later on as it only continues to worsen, and dang it if I'm not repainting my turquoise art projects into a similar to this font-shade of gReeN... bogus if you ask me.

Anywho... I remember this green Gap sweater that I had and LOVED to wear during weather like this.  Mom - Dad ... you two HAVE GOT TO KNOW what sweater I'm talking about... as we did our tour de 'the South' this Christmas (when we were the Griswald's, remember?) I think I slept, roadtripped all day, slept again, wore out to dinner, and never washed this green sweater from like the second Mom drove me home from Christmas Exams until I pulled out of the driveway on January 10th a damn National Champion.  Anywho - this shade of green reminds me of that Gap sweater... as did the construction paper lesson in class today... as does my really hilarious personal recollection of all the fun we had as the Griswalds.... hahahahahahaha.

Still laughing.

Well, I am going to try to pick up on ALL that I have missed... but I am being a busy little bee today with lots of different projects - hmmm... wonder what that is... ADHD maybe???

But bare with me, I'm playing catch-up.... and I'm not even really sure where to begin... there's really nothing crazy I must inform you of since the last time I posted (which was just as randomly thrown together as this one I DO realize)...

But in case you didn't hear...

Alabama kicked Florida's you-know-what... 31-6.
And last time they came to Bryant-Denny it was TWO stadium expansions less than it was Saturday night, which would make the crowd some odd 83,000 in 2005, and the scoare was 31-3.
But this Saturday night I was sitting with my Gator-hater Momma in the second expansion at Bryant-Denny since 2005, and I was part of the some od 101,000 ecstatic and passionate Alabama fans....(some very hyper - aka the girl beside us who snuck a RedBull behind her brother's back before the game)!!!!  No wait, !!!!!*!***!*!*!!!!!!!!!!!!***!*!*!*!*!**!*!*!!!!!!!!! (that's more like homegirl)

62-9. (that's a lotta touchdowns to a small amount of field goals)

Roll Tide
Peace&Love
Baily

No comments: