Tuesday, August 31, 2010

quotes

oh, while I was off being happy about the way things are turning out for me, I forgot to add my fav quotes from EPL.  I mean, did you really think you were going to get off the hook without a quote in a blog post signed by me? peace and love and quotes... that's right. I've been slacking on the Bai quotology huh?? Here's some about being happy...

oh rays of sunshine.
p&l
b

"My Guru says that people universally tend to think that happiness is a stroke of luck, something that will maybe descend upon you like fine weather if you're fortunate enough. But that's not how happiness works. Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it." -Eat.Pray.Love


"When you sense a faint potentially for happiness after such dark times you must grab onto the ankles of that happiness and not let go until it drags you, face-first, out of the dirt... his is not selfishness, but obligation." -Eat.Pray.Love

i have a surprise for whoever leaves me some love and comments on their fav. quote.


3 comments:

Cole Franke said...

I like the one day at a time quote. Baily thanks so much for the encouraging comment you left on my page this morning. You are an inspiration on how to stay positive and find happiness even in the midst of a storm. I know you live so far away from me but if there is anything I can do to help let me know. :)

BJJ said...

You are my only commenter! If you email me your address (bjjones@crimson.ua.edu) I will send you my little trinket of love :)

It means a lot that you wrote me such a meaningful comment. I wake up everyday, pour my coffee, and sit on the porch and read Letters to CoCo! I have the whole fam reading now. We appreciate your not dull, Christian way of raising your beautiful family!! I am so obsessed with my blog world friends haha

BJJ said...

Letters from CoCo* my bad - long day