Monday, August 9, 2010

I love Cameron Diaz


"Who would want to be with the same person for 80 years?
Why not break it up a little bit?"
on not being a fan of marriage in my August 16 issue of Us Weekly



It's kind of funny how she seems to live a life off of the cover of the tabloids and she's not a celeb that we usually here of being in some big controversy or dilemma.
She lives a simpler life, but puts her own twist of glamour in there.
No wonder why she has always been my favorite.

So here I am on a break from doing a gajillion crunches so that I can keep my beach bod for the Fall.  I have a feeling I am going to REALLY appreciate my efforts to bring me abs back to life when I start scarfing down BBQ-nachos from 'Big Bad Wolves', the traveling BBQ stand, that sets up shop for me on The Strip every football season. 
The idolizing Cam is OFF when it comes to nachos drizzled with pork and hickory sauce and then a Denny Dog at the game (or 3, that's the my personal record).
That's why I'm doing my little indoor circuit training today... football season is soon!

When I work on my tum-tum I make it a point to be a sports bra day because
I like to watch the flubb go away (or not go away) and I tend to be less A.D.D. in my workouts.  But I had to take a break and blog. About to get back to business and then take a shower with my new shower gel (I'm pretty pumped).

It's supposed to scrub me and exfoliate me and remind me of citrus explosions.
We'll see... I'm getting my bod ready for FL in more ways than just my muscles!
If I'm going to string-bikini it for 5 days, I need smooth and citrusy!

peace and love
baily

p.s. because of course my bradley cain had to send me a text message to tell me that
1. he loved me
2. the city of auburn, alabama needed my visit
(oh really? i'm pretty sure we hate one another)
3. he had a new girly-friend
4. he'd listen to my crazy stories for hours because
THAT'S what bff's do and because I crack him up.
5. And that the reason I would love this new gal of his was because,
"y'all have the same prettiness about you. she's so cute and teeny-tiny!"

rewind: TEENY and TINY? oh god, maybe I'm not so sad he won't be in Oviedo when I'm down there. He and 'the boat' probably couldn't spin my butt around on that intertube like they used to be able to, that's for sure! I'm no tub-o-lard but I don't know if I make the cut for teeny and tiny!

and it's back to the crunches, dang....

No comments: