Wednesday, August 4, 2010

p.s. Today when I got home from class, my beds were made without the ugly footer thing and the coffee-maker and coffee basket were above the itsy bitsy closet. If you read my posts back in April when I had my first stint at this place, then you I hope appreciate those things for me as much as I appreciate them for myself :)

p.p.s. In other news, Daddy I appreciate you too. Thanks for making it happen for me. Pash, Mom, and I missed you all those nights but you sure made up for it. Hahaha, I just started giggling at what Mom says the front-desk people do for you when you walk in to a Marriott in Miami. Zel, you're funny! Pash's fav. Marriott was the one in St. Thomas, she liked the fish food that they sold there. ;) Hilar.

Finished up 1 test today, 1 to go! No more study-breaks, for now.... but I will go have dinner w/a friend I haven't seen in a while and to "The Well" at Calvary.

Mucho love-o. I love my gals here at my temp-home!
Pash, I know why they love me... danishes and cookies?? It'd work for me right now - starving!!

Peace out!

"Hey pretty lady in the picture with the patent leather high heels on. You've been in my heart and on my mind like you've never known. I don't know where you come from, but you hit me like an atom bomb. Pretty lady in the picture with the patent leather high heels on...
Hey pretty lady on the poster with the dagger running down her neck
You've got my money, my attention, and my respect.
Nobody knows what you went through
You just did what you had to do.
Pretty lady on the poster with the dagger running down her neck..."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
my next lyrics blog is going to be about that song
preview:
i tend to like the angelina types, if you haven't noticed
but i'm team jennifer (anti-infidelity)
but wish they'd BOTH just leave bradley alone
but for real...
us strong independent, glowing, bubbly, all-american girls
can sometimes have an angelina side too, where we don't want to be conventional, and we want to help others, and we all have had to go through some sort of tough-era of our lives where it wasn't all bright and bushy-tailed days but we kicked some serious @$$ when we kicked our tough times to the curb and at the end of the day, it feels good when we're still known to be a 'pretty lady' and get the respect we deserve, and even though some may not swoon that swooned before - we've still got that spirit about us that can hit ya like an atom bomb.

because at the end of the day, when the smoke clears away, isn't the fact that I'm still standing a feat of it's own? I'm not throwing a pity party. But every person out there goes through a life, a hard day in the life or a good day in the life, but when you lay down to thank your God aren't you just happy to be alive?!?

Off to din & college ministry service

No comments: